NEWS AND EVENTS
Return to face-to-face lessons at MU-Sofia, under certain conditions
October 24, 2021
In connection with the imposed measures to limit the pandemic wave and the special requirements related to it, MU-Sofia provides an opportunity to conduct attendance / face-to-face/ lessons for its students, starting from Monday – 25.10. 2021, reads a new Order of the Rector . Access to classes will be provided only if 100% of the staff and students in the respective school, have been vaccinated or have suffered from COVID-19 or have a negative result from a test conducted up to 72 hours before entering the site. For this purpose, valid documents for vaccination, illness or examination are submitted.
EU digital COVID certificates, including an incomplete two-dose vaccination course, will also be considered valid. Until 11.11.2021 inclusive, the willing students and teachers are given the opportunity to be vaccinated. In the period before this date, the Medical University – Sofia will create an opportunity to conduct 4 antigen tests per student and respectively 2 antigen tests per lecturer. They will be provided at a pre-determined point on the territory of MU – Sofia, for which you can expect more information on the site.
Language training in the EEA continues to be distance training.
– the EU digital COVID certificates and similar sickness records shall be considered valid from the 11th to the 365th day from the date of the first positive result of a PCR test or a rapid COVID-19 antigen test;
– EU digital COVID certificates for vaccinations are considered valid as follows:
– EU digital COVID certificate for completed vaccination course with single-dose vaccine – from the date of vaccination;
– EU digital COVID certificate for completed vaccination course with a two-dose vaccine – from the date of placement of the second dose of vaccine;
– the EU digital COVID certificate for incomplete vaccination course with a two-dose vaccine – for a period of up to 30 days from the date of the first dose of the vaccine.