Postgraduate Education Fees
Fees for training in the various specialties for persons with a professional qualification “Doctor of Dental Medicine” are approved by the Academic Council of the Medical University of Sofia in consolidation with the amendment and supplementation of Article 40 and Article 41 of Ordinance No 1 / 22.01.2015 for specialty attainment in the healthcare system.
- A monthly fee of 460.00 BGN for the residents who receive their theoretical and practical training at FDM-MU Sofia in one of the following specialties:
- Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery;
- Oral Surgery;
- Prosthetic Dental Medicine;
- Dental implantology;
- Operative dentistry and endodontics;
- Periodontology and oral mucosal diseases;
- Pediatric Dental Medicine;
- Dental Clinical Allergology.
- A monthly fee of 230.00 BGN for the residents who receive their theoretical training FDM-MU Sofia in "Maxillofacial surgery".
- A monthly fee of 230.00 BGN for the residents who receive their theoretical training at FDM-MU Sofia in "Dental Diagnostic Imaging" and "Social Medicine and Public Dental Health".
- The fee for residents who only carry out their theoretical studies at FDM-Sofia is estimated at BGN 230.00 per month proportionally to the training period.
- For international residents (except nationals of a State member of the European Union, other countries of the European Economic Area and Switzerland) the fee is EUR 8000 per year, divided into two payments.
- For specializing Assistants to a Basic Labor Contract at FDM and for Ph.D. students, the monthly fee is 230.00 BGN.