Dr. Victoria Georgieva Gurgurieva-Ivanova, PhD
- Since 2016 – Chief Assistant professor in Orthodontics Department, FDM, MU – Sofia;
- Since 2014 – Assistant in Orthodontics Department, FDM, MU – Sofia.
- 2013 – Master’s Degree in Orthodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University – Sofia, Bulgaria;
- 2007 – Doctor of Dental Sciences degree, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University – Sofia, Bulgaria.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (2013)
Academic titles and positions:
- Since 2016 – chief assistant professor;
- 2014-2016 – assistant professor.
Other administrative and public positions:
- Since 2017 – Secretary of the Bulgarian Society of Lingual Orthodontics;
- 2010-2017 – Secretary of the Bulgarian Study Club of Lingual Orthodontics.
Scientific activity and scientific work:
- Author and co-author of over 60 scientific publications and research presentation;
- Author and co-author of 2 educational publications.