Assoc. Prof. Dr. Janet Kirilova Nikolova, PhD
- From 2015 is an Associate Professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry, FDM, Sofia;
- From 1990 is an Assistant-professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry at Faculty of Dental Medicine, Sofia;
- From 1984 - General practitioner – District Dental Outpatient Clinic in Kjustendil.
- In 2013 she defended her PhD thesis on "Glass ionomer cements as a biomaterial for the treatment of proximal caries of chewing teeth ("sandwich "restorations);
- There are two recognized specialties in General Dental Medicine and Operative Dentistry and Endodontics - 1988 and 1992;
- Education in a high school – Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University, Sofia - between 1979-1985;
- Education in a secondary school – Russian Language school, Sofia - between 1975-1979;
- Postgraduate Specialization – Poland 2017, Germany 2016.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (2013) - "Glass ionomer cements as a biomaterial for the treatment of proximal caries of chewing teeth ("sandwich "restorations)"
- Associate Professor in Department of Conservative Dentistry, Faculty of dental Medicine, Sofia – since 2015;
- Chief Assistant Professor – between1996-2015;
- Senior Assistant Professor – between 1994-1996;
- Assistant Professor – between 1990-1994.
- Author of: 2 monographs: "Dental Caries - Biological Healing Aspects" and “Glass-Ionomer Cements and Dental Caries”;
- Co-author in of "The Difficult World of Endodontics”;
- Author and co-author in 55 scientific articles in Bulgarian and International scientific journals;
- Author and co-author in 70 scientific congresses;
- Participant in 3 scientific projects;
- Participant as a lecturer in international and national congresses and conferences;
- Citations: over 70, of which more than 20 are in International Scientific Journals.
Interests: endodontic anatomy and regenerative treatment in endodontics with growth factors; bio-mechanical removal of dentin caries; glass-ionomer cements; digital dental medicine.