Dr. Elvira Simon Gyulbenkiyan, PhD
- Assistant professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry, FDM, Sofia – from 2008.
- Doctoral degree - 2019;
- Specialty "Operative Dentistry and Endodontics" - 2019;
- Higher Education, Master Degree in Dental Medicine - MU - Sofia, Faculty of Dental Medicine - 2005;
- Secondary Education – 35th High School -1999.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (2019)
Academic titles and positions:
- from 2019 DMD in Department of Conservative Dentistry.
- Authorship – two articles published in international journals;
- Co-authorship - 5 articles and a book chapter in a monograph – Chapter 4: Irrigation, smear layer removal and inter-appointment medication with Ca(OH)2. In: Gusiyska A, Vassileva R. Endodontology for students. Notebook - from theory to practice. 1st ed. Sofia, Direct Services, 2016:157-190;
- Authorship and co-authorship in scientific forums.
- First place with oral presentation at the 15th International Medical Scientific Conference for Students and Young Doctors - 2016.