Dr. Desislava Milcheva Tsanova-Tosheva
- 2008 - present – full-time assistant professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry, FDM, Sofia;
- 2007 - present – dental private practice.
- 2014 – German Certificate: "B2" Level for German language proficiency, Goethe Institut, Sofia;
- 2010-2013 – specialization "Operative Dentistry and Endodontics";
- 2010 – Certificate "C1" for medical English language proficiency in IH-Sofia;
- 2001-2007 – University education - Faculty of Dental Medicine, MU-Sofia;
- 1995-2000 – High School of Mathematics and Science "Akad. Ivan Tsenov", Vratsa, Intense education in Biology, Chemistry and English language.
Academic ranks and positions:
- Assistant professor at the department of Conservative Dentistry, FDM-Sofia – since 2008.
- Co-author of scientific articles in Bulgarian and foreign editions;
- Participant in student circles - 2;
- Participant in 3 scientific projects: "Tissue Response towards Bioactive Pulp-capping Medications in Direct Pulp Capping – an Experimental Study", "Nanostructure Coatings with Application in Dental medicine", "Еffect of Intraradicular Medications On Endodontic Infection (in vitro study)“;
- Participant in scientific forums with presentations.
- First prize for oral presentation related to aesthetic dentistry at a Student Scientific Session, 2005;
- Award for poster presentation: Formation and Structure of TIN/TIO2 Multilayer Coatings Deposited on Co-Cr Substrate, 18th International Workshop on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, NANO' 2016 18 November 2016-19 November 2016.