Procedure for appealing the written parts of the exams,
according to the requirements of item 11.2,
Section VII of the Rules for the preparation and conduct of 2021 - 2022 academic year
- The student submits an application to the Dean of FDM not later than 24 hours after the announcement of the exam results.
- The Dean of FDM forwards the application to the Head of the respective department.
- The Head of the department forms an examination commission with the participation of the main examiner, to review and re-evaluate the student's work within five working days.
- If necessary, senior Assistant Professors with a doctoral degree may also participate in the commission.
- The assessment of the commission is final and is not a subject to appeal.