The Education Department at the Faculty of Dental Medicine is responsible for the entire organization of the students' education - from their first year of enrollment until their graduation.
The main activity of the Education Department is related to the organization, management, and control of the overall administrative activity at the faculty, and is achieved through:
- daily troubleshooting for students, via submission of applications to the Dean;
- registering new and current students in their relevant courses;
- semester verification and verification of the academic year via signing the Register Book and the students' books following the established order;
- writing a report to the Dean's Council about student and other problems, according to the Organizational Rules and Regulations of the academic year;
- preparation of diplomas, academic reports, verification of foreign documents
- issuing certificates and examination protocols;
- issuing academic references, diplomas and European diploma annex.
Semester enrollment deadlines: Students are required to enroll in the corresponding course (semester) within one week of the beginning of the semester.
Schedule of classes and exam sessions for the 2019/2020 academic year:
||from 09/09/2019 to 12/20/2019
|January Exam Session
||from 01/03/2020 to 01/31/2020
||from 02/17/2020 to 05/29/2020
|June Exam Session
||from 06/01/2020 to 06/30/2020
|September Resit Exam Session
||from 8/31/2020 to 09/11/2020
- In favour of: Medical University - Sofia, Faculty of Dental Medicine
- As a reason of payment please state: semester tax, your name, Faculty № and course
BNB – Central