Dr. Palmira Todorova Alagyozova, PhD
- 1992-2019 - Assistant Professor of Orthodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University – Sofia;
- 1991-1992 - Orthodontic office, Polyclinic, Faculty of Stomatology Sofia - dental specialist;
- 1985-1991 - Orthodontic office, Polyclinic - Vratsa - dental doctor.
- 2014 - acquire educational and scientific degree Doctor of Orthopedic Dentistry;
- 2005 - specialty - General dentistry;
- 1992 - Masters - Speech Therapy;
- 1990 - specialty - Orthodontics;
- 1985 - Higher Education - Medical University of Sofia, Stomatology.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (2014)
Academic titles and positions:
- 1992-2019 - assistant / senior assistant / chief assistant.
Other administrative and public positions:
- 2000 - Member of the Bulgarian Dental Association;
- 2012 - Vice-President of the Bulgarian Orthodontic Association.
Scientific activity and scientific work:
- Co-author of one textbook.