Dr. Krasimira Ivanova Gaidarova, PhD
- 1992-2019 - Chief assistant in the Department of Orthodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University Sofia;
- 1986-1992 - Works pediatric dentistry and orthodontics in the 20th polyclinic – Sofia;
- 1983-1986 - Department dentist in the city polyclinic of Pirdop, Sofia district.
Education and training:
- 2014 - Doctoral dissertation thesis taken;
- 2005 - Specialty general dentistry;
- 1992 - Specialty orthopedic dentistry with orthodontics.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (2014)
Other administrative and public positions:
- Member of the Bulgarian Dental Union;
- Member of the Bulgarian Orthodontic Society;
- Member of the European Orthodontic Society;
- Member of the faculty council of Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University Sofia;
- Head Administrative Assistant in the Department of Orthodontics Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University Sofia.
Scientific activity and scientific work:
- Author and co-author of publications in Bulgarian and scientific journals;
- Co-author in two teaching aids.