Dr. Sevda Mihaylova Yancheva, PhD
- Currently – PhD, Chief Assistant, Department Conservative Dentistry, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University - Sofia.
- 2017 - educational and scientific degree of PhD;
- 1997 - Specialty " Operative Dentistry and Endodontics";
- 2005 - Specialty " General Dental Medicine“;
- 1992 - Master's Degree in Dental Medicine, FDM, MU- Sofia.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (2017)
Academic titles and positions:
- 1994 - Full-time assistant, Department of Conservative Dentistry, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University - Sofia;
- 2018 - Chief Assistant, Department of Conservative Dentistry, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical University - Sofia.
- Defended thesis paper: Investigation of low-shrinkage resin composites for direct restorations of class II lesions;
- Scientific interests: innovations in resin composites; biodegradation of dental composite materials; problems related with endodontic preparation of curved root canals;
- Authorships: Prof. Dr R. Vasileva, Dr K. Shijakov, Assoc. Prof. Dr E. Radeva, Assoc. Prof. V. Lozanov;
- Author of about 20 scientific articles; Participation in 2 scientific projects in Bulgaria( Medical University - Sofia); Participation in scientific congresses (about 10) in Bulgaria and abroad;
- Citations: about 30.