Assoc. Prof. Ivanka Veselinova Dimitrova, PhD
- Currently – Associate professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry, FDM, Sofia;
- 32 years of professional experience.
- 1990-1994 - PhD student on a topic: "Enamel remineralization-Laboratory and clinical research";
- 1992-1993 - Specialty "General Dentistry", Dental faculty, Medical Academy, Sofia;
- 1982-1987 - university degree in dentistry, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Medical Academy, Sofia;
- 1979-1981 - Specialty "Assistant pharmacist", Medical Institute, Sofia;
- During her study she acquires a diploma for translation of medical literature into English language;
- 1979 - Graduation of secondary school.
Scientific degree: "PhD" (1994)
Academic ranks and positions:
- Since 2012 and currently – Associate professor at the Department of Conservative Dentistry, FDM, Sofia.
- Authorship - 37;
- Co-authoring 16 times;
- Authoring and co-authoring in scientific forums;
- Number of citations 70;
- Leading observer of a project entitled "Impact of simulated tissue fluids on the mikrohardness of calcium-silicate cements".