Applicants submit in person or through other persons the following documents:
1. Application form and admission card (Admission Guide - middle pages) as follows - Appendix № 6 - for specialties "Medicine", "Dental Medicine" and "Pharmacy";
2. An original diploma for completed secondary education and a photocopy of the diploma;
3. For applicants who have participated in national or international competitions - Certificate from the Ministry of Education and Science of the National or International Olympiad for biology and/or chemistry (with an excellent grade - 6);
4. For applicants under Art. 68, par. 3 of the PAA:
5. For expelled students wishing to recover their students' rights – assurance by the Dean’s Office;
6. Receipt for paid participation fee for entrance exams.
The fee should be paid when submitting the documents!
Participation fees for entrance exams are non-refundable!
Note: Fee exemptions (after presenting the required documents): orphans, persons with permanent disabilities and reduced working capacity, persons brought up in homes for children deprived of parental care until coming of age; half-orphans pay 50% of the fee.
Application documents should be submitted to the National Center of Public Health and Analyses (NCPHA), bul.Acad.E.Geshov № 15, floor 12, Department of Students’ Education, every workday (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Applicants who have taken pre-entrance exams in biology and/or chemistry reserve the right to take the regular entrance exams in July.
Applicants who have successfully passed the pre-entrance exams but have not submitted the application documents within the deadline specified in Annex № 2 (from the Admission Guide) do not participate in the ranking.